You will first need to register (FREE) for the AVS 67 Virtual Showcase. Registration will remain open thru October 29, 2020. Once you have registered, you should login to Online Scheduler and/or Mobile App using your username (registration/confirmation ID number) and password (last name).
For the best experience, we strongly recommend you build your schedule using the schedule function. Once logged in, browse or search the sessions. Add sessions/special events to your personal schedule using the Calendar icon, which is in the top right-hand corner of each session or presentation detail.
Internet access is required to join all of the sessions. Google Chrome is the suggested browser. Not compatible with Safari.
- On a Computer: Use a modern browser like Google Chrome and ensure the latest version is installed. Not compatible with Safari.
- On a Mobile Device: Use the latest version of the AVS Events & Activities App.
Technical Issues or Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Viewing Live Technical Sessions
*Access After the Live Sessions: AVS Members will have access to all Live Session recordings in the AVS Technical Library until their membership expiration date. If you did not join or renew during the registration process–it’s not too late, please click here.
Live Session Access:
- Be sure you have registered by the October 29, 2020.
- Login to Online Scheduler and/or Mobile App using your username (registration/confirmation ID number) and password (last name).
- Find the sessions/special events of interest and add them to your schedule. Remember to refer to the AVS Code of Conduct noting all sessions and social media posts will be moderated for disruptive behavior.
- To view the Live Technical Sessions, please click the “Join Webinar” button that can be found at the bottom of your selected session approximately five minutes before the session starts. For the Live Special Events, please follow the specific directions for access to that session. Google Chrome is the suggested browser. Safari is not compatible.
Asking Questions: During Live Sessions you will be able to view the presentation and hear the presenter speaking, however, participants will be muted. There will be a Q&A Window Box where you will be able to submit your questions. The Session Moderator will select a number of questions for the presenter to answer during the last 3-5 minutes of each talk.
Time Zone: All live sessions will be held in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Time Zone Converter Tool