You will first need to register (FREE) for the AVS 67 Virtual Showcase. The pre-registration deadline is October 22, 2020 (registration will remain open, but may be limited). Once you have registered, you should login to Online Scheduler and/or Mobile App using your username (registration/confirmation ID number) and password (last name).
For the best experience, we strongly recommend you build your schedule using the schedule function. Once logged in, browse or search the sessions. Add presentations to your personal schedule using the Calendar icon, which is in the top right-hand corner of each session or presentation detail.
Internet access is required to join the Live sessions and to view the On Demand session recordings and to access posters.
- On a Computer: Use a modern browser like Chrome and ensure the latest version is installed.
- On a Mobile Device: Use the latest version of the AVS Events & Activities App.
Technical Issues or Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Viewing Live Technical Sessions
*Access After the Live Sessions: AVS Members will have access to all Live Session recordings in the AVS Technical Library until their membership expiration date. If you did not join or renew during the registration process–it’s not too late, please click here.
Live Session Access:
- Be sure you have registered by the October 22, 2020, pre-registration deadline (registration will remain open, but may be limited.)
- Login to Online Scheduler and/or Mobile App using your username (registration/confirmation ID number) and password (last name).
- Find the sessions/presentations of interest. Refer to AVS Code of Conduct. Note all sessions and social media posts will be moderated for disruptive behavior.
- Click the “Join Webinar” button available five minutes before the session starts.
- Asking Questions: During Live Sessions you will be able to view the presentation and hear the presenter speaking, however, participants will be muted. There will be a Chat Window (Q&A) box where you will be able to submit your questions. The Session Moderator will select a number of questions for the presenter to answer during the last 3-5 minutes of each talk.
Time Zone: All live sessions will be held in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Please note that live sessions will also be recorded and added to the On Demand sessions. Time Zone Converter Tool